Professor, Neurosurgery & Gamma-Knife Department of Neurosurgery, JPNATC, Neurosciences & Gamma Knife Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi.
- Professor In charge, Computer Facility, AIIMS
- Faculty In-charge computerisation, Call Centre, Networking & Telemedicine, JPNATC, AIIMS
- In-charge, Stem cell & translational Neurosciences (STN) lab, JPNA Trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- AO Spine fellowship for training in spine surgery at Basel University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
- Fellowship in paediatric and Endoscopic neurosurgery (Vancouver, Canada).
- Short term fellowship in Trauma & critical Care (University of Michigan).
- Training in Gamma-Knife (Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, USA).
- Awarded the ‘CNS-CSNS young neurosurgeon of the year’ award by the American Congress of Neurological surgeons (CNS) at the annual CNS meeting in September 2008 at San Diego, USA.
- Publications in various national and international Journals.